Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 23rd, 2014

I'm so sick of everything in my life and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING! If only I had the guts to leave everything behind and "run away" I would have done. I know people have it a lot worse than I do. However, every one deals with their problems and the obstacles life throws at them different from the other...
 All of it, is just so confusing and tiresome, makes you wanna go to an eternal slumber and never wake up. Even trying to explain how you feel, seems pointless or you get to be called arrogant, selfish and other names that will either hurt you psychologically or be centralised as the source of the problem.
 Another case is, you'll be asked why are you feeling this way and not that way when you could just do this and that, because it is so FUCKING easy to turn things around! Well guess what, IT'S NOT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment