Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July 1st, 2014

Almost a year ago I created this blog so I could write down my thoughts and feelings, haven't been doing that quite often as most of the time I can't even be bothered to wake up in the morning.
There was a period where I regained my hope, dreams and found optimism in my life. However, that's all over again, the way you see a mirage in the desert, the mind playing tricks on you, the cruelty of reality hits you like a brick on the head when you realize it was all just an illusion, instead of coming out of the confusion that follows, you can't help but stay in it.
The saying "you can do everything if you just believe in it" is completely false, not all people are strong enough to make it on their own or are willing to get help from others or help themselves, that's how it is... That's one of the reasons why a dreamer would rather live in his own world, created by himself or at least a world utterly different than the one his in, fantasy can be remedy that helps them live or survive ( depending on the individual ) .

No comments:

Post a Comment